Thursday, August 28, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!

Well, it is that time of the year again. Todd and the other coaches at Washington have worked very hard to prepare their team. They looked real good at their first 4-way scrimmage of the season on Friday out in Concord. Can't wait to watch the Huskies tear it up on the field this year. So of course, I had to change my layout to orange and black and will probably keep it this way through November when we go to playoffs!

Lizzie is a little, okay who am I kidding, a LOT harder to take to the games. All she wants to do is climb the bleachers, which gives me a total panic attack. I am hoping she will take an interest to the game and be able to sit and watch here and there. Either that, or Todd will have to take her on the field with him! Hopefully she can get a field pass :)

The other bonus is my Grandma takes us out to dinner a lot during the season. Here we are at a little pre-game dinner, girls only!! The guys were very upset they couldn't come, but we decided we deserve it for all of the nights we are husband-less!!

No comments: