Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A House of Order : )

So I finally got hit with the "nesting" instinct. I was really starting to think it wasn't going to come this pregnancy.  I am so glad it did because our place was in need of some serious organization.  I now feel comfortable enough to leave ALL doors open when we have company haha.  (usually I'm hiding the messier parts of our home) 

I highly reccommend doing this for anyone who feels like they are cluttered.  It might sound funny but it has made me such a happier person.  There is a place for everything and now I just have to keep up with it!  I'm not writing this to brag about my little acccomplishment, but just thought I'd share something that has brought me a really good feeling of happiness and peace.  It's amazing how much more stressed and negative I was when my home was out of order.  Very therapeutic stuff here : )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm proud of you. I did the same thing recently, and I still have a few more things to work on, but I definitely feel happier too. And I am getting a little more determined about maintaining the clean streak (especially with the kitchen). Way to go Heidi!

Kristin Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.