Saturday, January 16, 2010

Late Christmas Pictures

We had a nice Christmas this year.  The 23rd is always spent at my grandma on my mom's side.  Then, we go to my parents' house in Livermore on Christmas Eve and have a sleepover.  This year my mom gave all the girls matching pj's. We decided to make it a tradition from now on.




My dad was sweet enough to dress up as Santa for his one and only (for now) grandchild.  She knew it was him, but still hesitated to approach him without Mom. 




The one thing Lizzie actually asked for was "fishies."  A few weeks before Christmas, Todd and I searched craigslist, drove around everywhereand cleaned and assembled a fish tank just in time for Christmas.  We have 2 black mollys and 2 snails for now.  Liz loves her fish!



1 comment:

The Wittmer's said...

Adorable pics! Love the fishies too! Cant wait to come see them! xoxo